- Attendee will learn how to navigate in Practice Fusion.
- Attendee will learn how Practice Fusion meets the requirements of Meaningful Use.
- Attendee will learn how to create and upload documentation in Practice Fusion, specifically SOAP notes.
- Attendee will learn steps needed to create a Superbill in Practice Fusion.
- Attendee will learn how Practice Fusion links to other providers for referrals as well as outside pharmacies for prescriptions.
Bio: Julia Dyviniak, CHDS, is the owner of Dyviniak Word Processing and also works with Shumaker Transcription Service. She is a professional medical transcriptionist with more than 20 years’ experience in multiple specialties and acute care and works with physicians using the EHR Practice Fusion.
CEC: 1 Technology & Tools (TT)