It has been stated by many luminaries that we are on the cusp of a new historical revolution that will be as impactful as the Industrial age, “The AI revolution.” Some of our greatest minds are contemplating the significant impact artificial intelligence (AI) will have on our society and how we should plan for it.
The presenter will introduce the basics of true AI and what has caused its seemingly overnight emergence. (BTW, most of us have taken part in making this happen.) He will also explore some of the AI applications that we may use every day, some unknowingly and some we know very well.
The presentation will then focus specifically on some of the areas in healthcare documentation where AI is currently used, as well as on emerging technologies being developed to improve the creation of clinical documentation. The presenter will share how AI will help patients and healthcare organizations have better outcomes, as well as what healthcare documentation specialists should do to develop their skills so they can take advantage of the tremendous opportunities AI technology can bring.
1. Describe what artificial intelligence is and how it has developed over time.
2. Identify instances of artificial intelligence in day-to-day life.
3. Examine how artificial intelligence is being applied to healthcare documentation tools and processes.
4. Evaluate the effectiveness of artificial intelligence in delivering better outcomes.
5. Prepare for opportunities to use new artificial intelligence technologies in the workplace.
|Artificial Intelligence (1.4 MB)||Available after Purchase|
|Chat Log: Artificial Intelligence (138.7 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Please wait ...